A. Information about the responsible party
Name and Contact details:
tick Trading Software AG
Berliner Allee 59
Telephone: 0211 / 781767-0
Telefax: 0211 / 781767-29
B. Name and address of the data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. The contact details are:
tick Trading Software AG
- Data Protection Officer -
Berliner Allee 59
C. Processing of your personal data
I. Informational use of our website
When you open our website to visit it, log files are automatically recorded by our system.
The following log files are processed automatically:
- Visited Website
- Request Line ( which URL is used )
- Time at the time of access
- Timestamp in CEST and the difference to CET ( +0200 )
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Size of the called object ( page / zip file etc. )
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Browser used and OS info
- Page reported by the client as origin ( mostly empty )
- Status code returned by the web server ( e.g. 404 - not found )
- Operating system used
- IP address used
- is anonymized by tick-TS before being saved
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Your IP address is not affected by this. Other data that allows the data to be assigned to a user is also not affected. The data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The processing of the above data is necessary for the website to be provided to you. We also store the data for the purpose of the security of our information technology systems. In these purposes is also our legitimate interest to process the data on the legal basis Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO. The log files, which also contain your IP address, are deleted or anonymized either immediately after they are no longer required to achieve the aforementioned purposes, or at the latest after one month.
II. Contact via E-Mail
You have the possibility to contact us by e-mail. Your personal data transmitted in the e-mail will be stored by us. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be processed exclusively to handle your contact. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO. The data will be stored until it is no longer required to achieve the purpose of the conversation with you and the concern of your email has been comprehensively clarified.
If your email is aimed at concluding a contract, such as a demo access, with us, the additional legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DS-GVO. This data is stored for as long as it is required for the execution of the contract. Beyond that, we only store your data in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations (e.g. tax obligations) (Art. 6 (1) lit. c DS-GVO).
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by notifying us by mail (see above point 1). In this case, all personal data of the conversation will be deleted and a continuation of the conversation is not possible.
Please note the following: You can ensure that no cookies are stored on your computer at all, or that the storage of only certain cookies is permitted. You can select this in your internet browser settings. You can also view and delete the stored cookies there.
If you block all cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
We use a session cookie on our website.
Cookies are text files that are sent to your browser by our web server when you visit our website and are stored on your computer for later retrieval. Through a cookie, your internet browser can therefore be identified when you call up the website again. The session cookie we use is one that is automatically deleted from your browser immediately after you have finished visiting the website.
We use this cookie to ensure the functionality of our website. Some elements of our website require that your internet browser is recognized after a page change.
For the processing of personal data in cookies that we set on our website to ensure the functionality of our website and our offer, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO.
Possibility of objection and removal
You can enable or restrict the transfer of cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser. Cookies that have already been stored by your internet browser can be deleted there at any time. If cookies are restricted or disabled for our website, it may not be possible to use all functionalities.
We do not use third-party cookies. We also do not use any analysis tools that set and store corresponding tracking cookies.
IV. Applicant Data
On our website we provide information about vacancies in our company and you can send us your application by e-mail. For this purpose, depending on the applicant profiles we are looking for, we may provide a link that forwards you to an external website
tick-TS itself processes your data to handle your application procedure, which means that your application will be viewed by our employees who are responsible for pre-selection. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and we will not use your data for any other purpose.
Your applicant data will be stored by us. If we reject your application, we will only store the data for as long as necessary, for a maximum period of six months, unless you give us your consent to store the applicant data for longer in order to contact you after this time if necessary.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is § 26 BDSG and Art. 88 DS-GVO.
D. Your Rights
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the definition of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights in regards to us, the controller (hereinafter: "us", "we" or "the controller"):
I. Right to information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing exists, you can request information from us about the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
- You have the right to request information about whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DS-GVO in connection with the transfer.
II. Right to Rectification
You have a right of rectification and/or completion towards us, if the processed personal data concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. We will make a correction without delay.
III. Right to Restriction of Processing
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
IV. Right to Deletion
Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to delete such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DS-GVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DS-GVO.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DS-GVO.
V. Right to Information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the data controller.
VI. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DS-GVO or Art. 9 (2) a DS-GVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b DS-GVO and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
VII. Right of Objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DS-GVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services - notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EG - to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
VIII. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under Data Protection Law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
IX. Right to complain to a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 of the GDPR.
X. Use of the TradeBase MX frontend
Scope of the processing of personal data
To use the TradeBase MX frontend, the following personal data concerning you will be stored on our server: IP address, plain name if applicable (depending on the username)
We need your personal data to be able to fulfil the contract with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO). This includes, for example, your IP address, which our web server receives when providing the software, or your username, which is required for login and verification of access authorization. To secure our IT systems, we process the personal data outside of a contractual relationship based on our legitimate interest in the security and availability of the IT system (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
The purpose of processing the personal data is to provide the TradeBase MX frontend.
Duration of Storage
The personal data is stored for a maximum of 60 days after a successful login.
When this period expires, all records are automatically deleted and access is disabled.
You can object to the use of your personal data at any time and send an objection formally and free of charge to info@tick-TS.de or to our other contact addresses.
As soon as we have received your objection, we will delete all personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Please note that after an objection, the use of our software will probably no longer be possible.
This applies to the use of TradeBase MX, as well as to the use of a demo account.
XI. Status of the Data Protection Notice
We make every effort to keep this data protection notice up to date. Therefore, it may change regularly and be adapted to the circumstances.
Last Updated: 02.05.2022