Business Analyst m/f/d
tick Trading Software AG is an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and ASP (Application Service Provider) in the field of exchange access and trading frontends.
The company was founded in 2002 and is enjoying steady growth and an increasing number of customers. The portfolio includes banks such as comdirect, HSBC Germany and TradeRepublic, but also smaller institutions, often with a focus on proprietary trading.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for the position:
- You translate customer requirements into project requirements
- You manage the resulting projects and ensure that they go live on time and in the right quality
- You create individual work packages from the projects, delegate them and also participate in their implementation
- You develop solution designs and create detailed technical concepts and document them in process descriptions, epics and user stories.
- You also lend a hand when challenges need to be solved ad hoc
- As a project contact you ensure clear communication with internal and external stakeholders
- You create test cases, coordinate their execution and are responsible for defect management.
- Your project responsibility does not end with the go-live planning, but as a technical expert you also support the operational business afterwards
You know the difference between a server and a client? Great, if you also have some of the following qualities, we're a perfect match:
- Degree (e.g. in STEM or business studies), training related to IT or a comparable qualification.
- Experience as a business analyst, project manager or other role related to business analysis and project management topics
- A strong affinity with IT processes
- Authentic appearance, strong communication skills and a pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working
- Confident in the project languages German and English
- Ideally knowledge of securities trading, in any case interest and willingness to develop a technical expertise in this environment
- Independent, systematic way of working & self-initiative
- Strong team orientation
- the possibility to develop our company significantly
- working with modern technologies
- a workplace in the heart of Düsseldorf and the possibility to work remotely up to 80% of the time
- pleasant working atmosphere and a modern working environment
- attractive and performance-related remuneration
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: Bewerbung@tick-TS.de