tick Trading Software AG is an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and ASP (Application Service Provider) in the field of exchange access and trading frontends.
With its core product, the innovative trading platform TradeBase MX, tick-TS is one of the leading providers in this field, with thousands of installations, over 60 institutional customers and several million transactions per day, cooperating with ABN AMRO Clearing, HSBC Trinkaus and the UniCredit Group, among others.
- Together with the product management you are responsible for the further development of our products
- Based on this, you coordinate the continuous intake of new requirements and their transfer into epics and user stories and their adoption into a product roadmap
- You maintain the product backlog and organize sprint planning with the development team
- You actively manage stakeholders in order to understand requirements and their dependencies and to take them into account in the planning process
You know the difference between a server and a client? Great, then if you have some of the following qualities, we're a perfect match:
- Several years of practical experience as a product owner and in agile methods
- Completed studies (e.g. business informatics, business administration, IT), training related to IT or a comparable qualification
- Authentic appearance, strong communication skills and a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach to work
- Confident handling of the project languages German and English
- Ideally knowledge of securities trading, in any case interest and willingness to develop a subject matter expertise in this environment.
- Independent, systematic way of working and own initiative
- Strong team orientation
- Fair, performance-based compensation
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours
- Long-term perspective in a growing company
- Diverse, interesting range of tasks
- Dealing with modern technologies
- A workplace in the heart of Düsseldorf and the possibility to work 80% remotely
- Pleasant working atmosphere and a modern working environment
- Open-minded, cooperative, international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: Clara.Venjakob@hr-premium-select.com